ATHENA LEADERSHIP AWARD
ATHENA of the Triangle supports, develops, and honors established and emerging women leaders.
Awards Applications open March 21st, 2023 and close May 15, 2023.
Recipients will be announced at the September 2023 Awards Luncheon
- Demonstrate excellence, creativity and initiative in their business or profession
- Provide valuable service to improve the quality of life for others in their community
- Actively assist women in achieving their full leadership potential
- ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees may represent either the profit or not-for-profit sector.
- There is no minimum or maximum age qualification that must be met by ATHENA Leadership Award Nominees.
COMPLETING THE FORM
- You are encouraged to work closely with your nominee to complete their nomination.
- Nominations for the ATHENA Leadership Award must be submitted using this nomination form and format.
- You may include supporting documents (articles, testimonials, etc) with your completed nomination form.
- Nominations are open for the ATHENA Young Professional Award from March 21st, 2023 to May 15, 2023.
A Selection Committee, made up of a diverse group of community leaders, will review all nominations and select the ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award Recipient. The Recipients will be announced at the September 2023 Awards Luncheon.
RETURN COMPLETED FORM TO:
Tiamesha Walker-Smith, Executive Director, ATHENA of the Triangle
ATHENA Award Program Nomination Form