ATHENA YOUNG PROFESSIONAL LEADERSHIP AWARD
Nominations for The ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award are postponed until 2021.
- Demonstrates excellence, creativity, and initiative in her business or profession
- Provides valuable service to improve the quality of life for others in her community
- Clearly serves as a role model for young women both personally and professionally in the Triangle
- Nominees are 40 years of age or younger.
- Nominees may represent either the profit or not-for-profit sector.
- Past nominees may be nominated again
Note: Past ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award Recipients are not eligible for nomination.
COMPLETING THE FORM
- You are encouraged to work closely with your nominee to complete their nomination
- Nominations must be submitted using this nomination form and format.
- You may include supporting documents (articles, testimonials, etc) with your completed nomination form.
- Nominations are postponed until 2021.
A Selection Committee, made up of a diverse group of community leaders, will review all nominations and select the ATHENA Young Professional Leadership Award Recipient.
RETURN COMPLETED FORM TO:
Tiamesha Walker-Smith, Executive Director, ATHENA of the Triangle