ATHENA MALE CHAMPION AWARD
ATHENA of the Triangle supports, develops, and honors established and emerging women leaders.
Awards Applications open March 21st, 2023 and close May 15, 2023.
Recipients will be announced at the September 2023 Awards Luncheon
ATHENA Male Champion Award Nominees must meet each of the following three criteria:
- Provide valuable service to improve the quality of life for others in their community
- Demonstrate being a catalyst for change by challenging organizational structures
- Demonstrate active efforts to address gender inequities either in professional settings or in the community
- ATHENA Male Champion Award Nominees may represent either the profit or not-for-profit sector.
- There is no minimum or maximum age qualification that must be met by ATHENA Male Champion Award Nominees.
COMPLETING THE FORM
- You are encouraged to work closely with your nominee to complete their nomination.
- Nominations for the ATHENA Male Champion Award must be submitted using this nomination form and format.
- You may include supporting documents (articles, testimonials, etc) with your completed nomination form.
- Nominations are open for the ATHENA Male Champion Award from March 21st, 2023 to May 15, 2023.
A Selection Committee, made up of a diverse group of community leaders, will review all nominations and select the ATHENA Male Champion Award Recipient. All Finalists will be invited to the Awards Luncheon at no cost.The Recipient will be announced at the ATHENA of the Triangle Awards Luncheon on Thursday, September 21, 2023. The Recipients will be announced at the September 2023 Awards Luncheon.
RETURN COMPLETED FORM TO:
Tiamesha Walker-Smith, Executive Director, ATHENA of the Triangle
ATHENA Award Program Nomination Form