ATHENA YOUNG PROFESSIONAL AWARD
Awards Applications open March 21st, 2023 and close May 15, 2023.
Recipients will be announced at the September 2023 Awards Luncheon
ATHENA Young Professional Award Nominees must meet each of the following three criteria:
- Demonstrates excellence, creativity, and initiative in her business or profession
- Provides valuable service to improve the quality of life for others in her community
- Clearly serves as a role model for young women both personally and professionally in the Triangle
- Nominees are 40 years of age or younger.
- Nominees may represent either the profit or not-for-profit sector.
- Past nominees may be nominated again
COMPLETING THE FORM
- You are encouraged to work closely with your nominee to complete their nomination.
- Nominations for the ATHENA Young Professional Award must be submitted using this nomination form and format.
- You may include supporting documents (articles, testimonials, etc) with your completed nomination form.
- Nominations are open for the ATHENA Young Professional Award from March 21st, 2023 to May 15, 2023.
A Selection Committee, made up of a diverse group of community leaders, will review all nominations and select the ATHENA Young Professional Award Recipient. The Recipients will be announced at the September 2023 Awards Luncheon.
RETURN COMPLETED FORM TO:
Tiamesha Walker-Smith, Executive Director, ATHENA of the Triangle